Best Hearthstone Betting Sites You Must Know About
How to Bet on a Hearthstone and Win?
Hearthstone is a popular online card game that appeared in 2014. It is based on collecting cards and getting rewards for collections. In the process of the game there are competitions between users. Such battles involve the drawing of cards until the opponent’s points are completely nullified.
Today, Harstone is included in the category of cyber sports disciplines, along with popular shooters such as CS: GO. Many betting shops accept bets on tournaments and matches on card battles. Bookmakers give bettors the opportunity to bet real money on their favorite player and make a decent profit.
The tournament history of the card game is replete with variety and smells nice with big winnings. So in 2019, three amazing events took place in Las Vegas, Seoul and Bucharest. The competitions were held under the auspices of the Masters Tour. Thousands of championship spectators received not only an extravaganza of emotions from the competitions, but also significant monetary rewards for their bets.
This year’s tournaments will be held in Sweden, Texas, Indonesia, Canada, Spain, and other regions of the globe. The prize fund of the events will be $250,000. In the deadly card battles can participate players from all over the world.
Card tournaments can be local, regional and international. Betting on Hartstone will allow bettors to get big bonuses and significant rewards. Therefore, you should not be put off learning the wisdoms of making money from cybersports. The first step to the heights of winning is worth taking right now.
How to bet correctly on Hearthstone?
Hearthstone is the card discipline of eSports. There are no heroes, armies, or skins. There are only different cards in each player’s portfolio. The rules of card battle are simple. Two opponents lose a certain systematics of action. Before the start of the battle opponents choose 30 cards and a hero that will participate in the match. The main goal of the confrontation is to reduce the “HP” of the enemy to zero.
Today, betting on Hearthstone is quite varied. The most common bets are made on the confrontation during the tournament. Also experienced gamers bet on the offer. Agreements are made on the highest single card damage, total damage, the draw of a legendary card, etc. Among the standard bets are the outcome, handicap by game and total.
The card discipline has dramatic differences from other cyber sports lines. Therefore, when betting on Hearthstone, it is worth taking into account its nuances. New gamers need to carefully weigh a number of aspects:
- Character strengths and weaknesses (Characters in the game have a class with its own characteristics. It is important not to consider individual characters, but to compare all the indicators of representatives of both opponents);
- A deck of cards or deck (Each player has a personal collection. Despite the uniqueness and exclusivity of combinations, there are common schemes for collecting winning patterns. Non-standard and effective decks are referred to as “archetypes”. The presence of such variations at times increases the chance of winning on the bet);
- Mets and patches (Last season’s working deck can become a no-brainer in the new year. After all, updates and patches regularly change the HC. Knowing the meta provides information on the strengths and weaknesses of heroes and cards. Those wishing to bet on Hartstone need to keep a close eye on innovations, as well as reviewing card world reviews);
- The skill of the player himself (The deck and the hero play an important role in defeating the opponent. However, the main tool of triumph is the skill of the tournament participant. Standings in the standings will help determine the potential winner);
- Statistical data (Win rate or percentage of battles won gives the basis for betting on a particular player, hero or deck. Users can find statistical indicators in the HC resources, which publish information based on video recordings of past matches);
- The starting hand (Experienced bettors can tell the outcome of the match by the first cards);
Outcome (The most popular betting option. About 75% of experienced bettors bet on it. When choosing a winner, they pay attention to the player’s form, deck, meta, classes, and match winnings);
- The champion of the contest (Such bets are preferred by the masters of the card field. By trivial guesswork it is difficult to determine who will win the tournament. Only a careful analysis will allow you to make a winning bet. Far from always “Warrior” beats “Hunter” in the Grand Final with a 100% guarantee. A smart player can easily break through the defense of even such a strong opponent. Gamblers should keep this in mind);
- place in the tournament table (These bets on Hearthstone are also the prerogative of experienced gamers. To make a bet of this kind it is necessary to know the game thoroughly and the talents of the performers. The tournament grid will help to determine the choice. In addition to the results of matches it is also worth paying attention to each player and his successes).
The better a bettor understands the card world, the more chances he has to make a big score with the bookie. When choosing a potential winner, you should always remember that Hartstone is not a CS: GO shooter. This is a poker-style game. Here the first is the one who can make quick decisions and operate different strategies.
Betting on Hearthstone for money and choosing a bookmaker
The opportunity to bet real money on your favorite player in Hearthstone and earn is available to users around the world. To do this, you need to understand the intricacies of the game and choose a BK. When choosing a bookmaker, you should give preference to bookmakers who support Hartstone betting, give their customers promotions and bonuses, provide fast withdrawal of funds. Provide professional forecasts, tournament and match schedules.
Today in the list of the best bookmaker’s offices there are the following sites:
- EGB (Round-the-clock site with a focus on cyber sports. Offers customers standard betting lines, a wide range of matches, high-quality technical support. Bookmaker offers promotional codes and deposit bonuses);
- GGBet (BK with active support for eSports disciplines. Provides promotions and bonuses to registered users. Provides live broadcasts of competitions. Stably informs about the upcoming Hearthstone battles. Allows you to bet on major competitions);
- Thunderpick (Organization with transparent terms of cooperation. Makes bets on card cyber tournaments in the Masters Tour and the world. Offers outcome, totals, and forums. It stands out among its opponents with a low commission of up to 4%).
The key to successful betting on Hearthstone is understanding and knowing the essence and nuances of the game. No one has a hundred percent guarantee of winning. After all, Hearthstone is not KS GO. It’s random in all its manifestations. But to get yourself closer to victory is possible. To do this, you should regularly study the meta, research statistics, watch streams of cyber athletes. It is not superfluous to be engaged in the game itself, in practice to learn the specifics of the matches.